Amixin (Tilorone) belong to the pharmacological group of antiviral agents and inducers of the synthesis of endogenous interferon. Due to this they effectively suppress the replication of the virus inside the cells of the body, thus contributing to the speedy recovery from viral infections.
The main active ingredient of Amixin is Tilorone (Tylaxine). Tilorone induces the process of interferon synthesis in leukocytes, reduces immunosuppression. Also it enhances the formation of antibodies, provides stimulation of bone marrow cells, contributes to the restoration of the ratio of T-suppressors and T-helpers.
Amixin is very effective against various viral infections, suppressing the reproduction of viruses by inhibiting the translation of virus-specific proteins in cells that have been infected.
- Therapy of herpes infection
- Prevention and therapy for URTI and influenza
- Treatment of viral hepatitis A, B and C;
- Therapy of cytomegalovirus infection
- In the complex therapy of encephalomyelitis of allergic and viral origin;
- In the complex treatment of a clamidiosis, respiratory and urogenital;
- In the complex treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis
Package: 10 tabs x 125 mg