The effectiveness of Xenical (Orlistat) is proven by clinical studies.
Xenical (Orlistat) for weight loss belongs to the category of strong inhibitors of gastrointestinal lipases - enzymes that process fats.
As a result of the action of Xenical (Orlistat), fats are not deposited in the body as a reserve, but are eliminated during bowel emptying.
- obesity with a body mass index of more than 30 kg / m2
- obesity with a body mass index of over 27 kg / m2 and associated risk factors such as diabetes, dyslipidemia, arterial hypertension
- reducing the risk of re-gaining body weight after successful weight loss
- the period of pregnancy and lactation
- chronic malabsorption syndrome
- age less than 12 years