Vinpocetine is a vasodilator that improves cerebral circulation.
- Provides a slight decrease in systemic blood pressure, widening cerebral blood vessels, enhancing blood flow and improved oxygen supply to the brain, and glucose.
- Increases the resistance of brain cells to hypoxia, facilitating the transport of oxygen and substrates of energy supply to tissues.
- Promotes accumulation of cAMP in tissues, and ATP (PDE inhibition and stimulation of adenylate cyclase), increased levels of catecholamines in the brain tissues.
- Acute and chronic disorder of cerebral circulation (transient ischemia, progressive stroke, completed stroke, condition after a stroke).
- Neurological and psychiatric disorders in patients with cerebrovascular insufficiency (memory impairment, dizziness, aphasia, apraxia, motor disorders, headache).
- Encephalopathy (hypertensive, posttraumatic).
- Vasovegative symptoms in the climacteric period.
- Vascular diseases of the eyes (degenerative diseases of the choroid, retina or macula, partial occlusion of the arteries, secondary glaucoma).
- Decreased acuteness of hearing of vascular or toxic origin, senile hearing loss, Meniere's disease, cochleovestibular neuritis, tinnitus, dizziness of labyrinth origin.
Package: 50 tabs 5 mg.