Troxevasin is a flavonol, a type of flavonoid.
Troxevasin has venotonic, venoprotective, anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant and antioxidant action.
Troxevasin reduces the permeability and fragility of capillaries, increases their tone. It increases the density of the vascular wall reduces exudation of the liquid part of the plasma and blood cell diapedesis.
Troxevasin reduces inflammation in the vascular wall, limiting the adhesion of platelets to its surface.
- hematomas, bruises, sprains, muscle spasms
- adverse vascular effects after radiation therapy
- Post-varicose syndrome
- acute superficial thrombophlebitis and periphlebitis
- diabetic microangiopathy
- chronic venous insufficiency
- ulcerative skin and dermatitis in the background of varicose veins
- varicose ulcers.
Package: 50 capsules