Reaferon-lipint is an effective immunomodulating and antiviral medication.
The main active ingredient of Reaferon-lipint is recombinant Interferon alfa-2b.
The antiviral action of Interferon alpha-2b occurs during the virus reproduction by actively incorporating into metabolic processes of the cells. Interferon alpha-2b interacting with specific receptors on the cell surface, initiates a number of intracellular changes, including the synthesis of specific cytokines and enzymes (2-5-adenylate synthetases and protein kinases), whose action inhibits in the cell the formation of viral protein and viral ribonucleic acid
Immunomodulatory action of Interferon alfa-2b is:
- increased phagocytic activity of macrophages
- enhancing the specific cytotoxic effect of lymphocytes
- changes in the quantitative and qualitative composition of secreted cytokines
- changes in the functional activity of immunocompetent cells
- changes in the production and secretion of intracellular proteins
Side effects: when using the drug Reaferon-lipint in the clinical study, adverse reactions of this medication were not found.
- treatment for influenza and other acute respiratory viral diseases
- prevention of influenza and other acute respiratory viral diseases during epidemics and seasonal increases in incidence
- emergency prevention of tick-borne encephalitis in combination with anti-tick-borne immunoglobulin
- children under 18 years old
- lactase deficiency
- lactose intolerance
- glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome
- hypersensitivity to interferon or any other components