Prestarium A is an effective antihypertensive medication. The main active ingredient of Prestarium A is Perindopril arginine - long-acting ACE inhibitor
Due to the property of reducing peripheral vascular resistance, Perindopril lowers blood pressure and accelerates blood flow in the vessels, reducing myocardial afterload, without increasing the heart rate.
Prestarium A expands and restores the elasticity of blood vessels, and also helps to reduce hypertrophic pathologies of the left ventricle.
Prestarium A is not addictive. Therefore, upon discontinuation of the use of Prestarium A, withdrawal syndrome does not occur.
Prestarium A reduces the production of aldosterone, enhancing renin activity and increasing the breakdown of bradykinin.
Prestarium A enhances renal blood flow, but glomerular filtration does not suffer.
Prestarium A is an effective mdication for the treatment of hypertension of any severity.
Prestarium A rapidly reduces systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
Prestarium A helps against heart failure, normalizing the heart, reducing its preload and afterload.
- Prestarium A is effective in the treatment of cerebrovascular diseases, significantly reducing the risk of:
- fatal or disability-related strokes
- major cardiovascular complications, including myocardial infarction, incl. fatal
- dementia associated with stroke
- serious cognitive impairment
Prestarium A is also effective in the treatment of stable coronary heart disease (CHD)
- arterial hypertension
- chronic heart failure
- prevention of recurrent ischemic stroke
- stable coronary heart disease
- reducing the risk of cardiovascular complications in patients with stable coronary artery disease
- hypersensitivity to components
- lactase deficiency
- glucose / galactose malabsorption syndrome
30 oral dispersible tabs 10 mg