Piroxicam belongs to the oxycam group. Piroxicam has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action of Piroxicam is based on the inhibition of synthesis of prostaglandins from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits platelet aggregation.
Piroxicam gel suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and during motion, reduce morning stiffness and joint swelling, increases range of motion.
- Rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis
- Osteoarthritis and chronic arthritis
- Tenosynovitis and tendonitis
- Periarthritis of the humeroplastic joint
- Acute gouty pain
- Puffiness and pain in the muscles, tendons, joints, which is due to overexertion
- Postoperative pain
- Posttraumatic pain syndromes - sprains, ligament ruptures or tendons, dislocations or bruises
- Myalgia (muscle pain)
- Acute lumbar pain (lumbago)
- Pinched sciatic nerve (sciatica)
- Inflammatory pathology of the musculoskeletal system
Package: 1 tube, 30 g