Mydocalm (Tolperisone) is a muscle relaxant that allows you to permanently remove discomfort in skeletal muscles, and reduce excessive irritability. Also, Mydocalm acts as a local anesthetic.
Mydocalm is intended for the treatment of neurological syndromes associated with trophic dysfunction, pain and increased skeletal muscle tone.
- pathologically increased muscle tone and spasms of skeletal (cross-striated) muscle, which are the result of organic lesions of the central nervous system, including, including multiple sclerosis, encephalomyelitis, brain stroke, etc
- myogenic contractures, increased tone and muscle spasticity due to diseases of the musculoskeletal system (for example, lubmago with sciatica, spondylosis, arthrosis affecting large joints, cervical syndrome, etc.)
- non-inflammatory diseases of the brain, accompanied by disorders of muscle tone (for example, child cerebral palsy);
- pronounced pain syndrome, marked against the background of the development of hemorrhoids
- menstrual pain syndrome
- the threat of spontaneous abortion due to increased tone of uterine muscular structures
- renal colic
- for symptomatic treatment of muscle spasm in adult stroke patients
- in pathologies caused by disorders of vascular innervation (gross gait disturbances or pathological cyanosis of the limbs
Other trade names: Tolperisone, Biocalm, Muscodol, Mydeton, Mydocalm, Mydoflex, Myolax, Myoxan and Viveo
Package: 30 tabs 150 mg