Miramistin has a strong antimicrobial and bacteriocidal action, also effectively acting on strains resistant to antibiotics.
Miramistin has a pronounced bactericidal effect on aerobic and anaerobic bacteria:
- gram-positive (Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Streptococcus pneumoniae, etc.)
- gram-negative (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella spp., etc.)
Miarmistin has antifungal action on:
- ascomycetes of the genus Aspergillus and genus Penicillium, yeast (Rhodotorula rubra, Torulopsis gabrata, etc.)
- yeast-like fungi (Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Candida, krusei, Pityrosporum orbiculare (Malassezia furfur), etc.)
- dermatophytes (Trychophyton rubrum, Trychophyton mentagrophytes, Trychophyton verrucosum, Trychophyton schoenleini, Trychophyton violacent, Epidermophyton Kaufman-Wolf, Epidermophyton. floccosum, Microsporum gypseiim, Microsporum canis etc.)
- pathogenic fungi, including a fungal microflora with resistance to chemotherapeutic drugs.
Myrmistin has a pronounced antiviral effect against complex viruses (herpes viruses, human immunodeficiency virus, etc.)
Miramistin acts on causative agents of sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia spp., Treponema spp., Trichomonas vaginalis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, etc.).
Miarmistin is very effective for treating vaginal candidiasis (thrush) - an infectious disease that occurs due to inflammation of the vaginal mucosa caused by yeast-like fungi of the genus Candida.
The use of Mirmastin, in the version equipped with a special gynecological sprayer nozzle, allows to significantly simplify and optimize the treatment of vulvovaginal diseases.
Package: 1 bottle, 50 ml (1.7 oz).