MIRAMISTIN® is the new generation of powerful antiseptic remedy.
Unique pharmaceutical preparation MYROMISTIN® was developed within the Space Biotechnology Programme. One of the Programme's objectives was to find and develop a new preparation which would effectively fight most pathogenic microorganisms and act so that they would not develop drug resistance. Obviously, the preparation should be most safe for human use both on earth and in space.
Wide range antimicrobial effect including antibiotic-resistant hospital strains:
• MIRAMISTIN® has express bactericidal affect and fights both gram-positive and gram-negative, aerobic and anaerobic, sporogenous and asporogenic bacteria; it is efficient both against pure cultures and microbial associations and even antibiotic-multiresistant hospital strains;
• Has a fungicidal action against ascomycetes of genera Aspergillus and Penicillium, yeast fungi (Rhodotorula rubra, Torulopsis gabrata, etc.), yeast-like fungi (Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Candida krusei, etc.), dermatophytes (Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Trichophyton verrucosum, Trichophyton schoenleini, Trichophyton violacent, Epidermophyton Kaufman-Wolf, Epidermophyton floccosum, Microsporum gypseum, Microsporum canis, etc.), and many other pathogenic fungi, for example, Pityrosporum orbiculare (Malassezia furfur), both as pure cultures and microbial associations, including chemotherapy-resistant fungal florula;
• Has an antiviral action; especially active against complex viruses (influenza, herpes, measles, scarlet fever, parotitis, smallpox, Aden fever, adenoviruses, etc.);
• Decreases activity of human immunodeficiency virus 1,000 times (!);
• Fights protozoa (chlamydiae, trichomonads, etc.);
• Increases mycobacteria sensitivity to antituberculous preparations.
• MYRAMISTIN® synergy with antibiotics and other preparations shortens time of therapy and increases its efficiency.
• Efficiently fights pathogenic microorganisms causing no harm to human body tissues.
• Stimulates defense response in the place of administration by activating phagocytes' scavenging and digesting activity;
• Potentiates monocytic and macrophage activity.
• Optimizes processes of lipid peroxidation when administered intrabronchially in patients with bronchus and lungs pathology.
• Stimulates and speeds-up epithelization and wounds repair.
• Activates clot lysis in the inflammatory tissue.
Package: 1 bottle, 500 ml (17 oz). Instruction in English and Russian languages.