Maalox - medical product intended to treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The main active components of Maalox are antacids (magnesium hydroxide and algeldrat) - active substances that have the ability to neutralize the hydrochloric acid of gastric juice.
- Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute stage;
- Reflux esophagitis, hiatal hernia;
- Various dyspepsia (heartburn, acid regurgitation, pain and epigastric discomfort), triggered by the use of a number of drugs, such as steroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Dyspeptic symptoms resulting from improper diet and excessive consumption of coffee, nicotine, and alcohol.
- Severe renal insufficiency
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances and other ingredients
- Fructose intolerance
- Age less than 15 years
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome, sucrase-isomaltase deficiency (due to the presence of sucrose in the composition of drugs).
- Intolerance of maltitol.
Package: 6 bags x 4.3 ml