Eutirox (Levothyroxine) is manufactured form the thyroid hormone (thyroxine).
Eutirox is intended to treat thyroid hormone deficiency, hypothyroidism, including to severe form the myxedema coma.
Also Eutirox is intended to treat and prevent certain types of thyroid tumors.
- deficiency of thyroid hormones
- euthyroid goiter
- after resection or removal of the thyroid gland as a substitute therapy
- diffuse toxic goiter after reaching the euthyroid state with thyreostatics
- autoimmune thyroiditis and Graves' disease
- as a diagnostic tool in the test of thyroid suppression
- pituitary insufficiency
- insufficiency of the adrenal cortex
- acute myocardial infarction
- acute myocarditis
- acute pancarditis
- increased individual sensitivity .
ATC code: H03AA01
Package: 100 tabs 50 mkg