Polisorb MP (medical peroral) is a non-organic, non-selective polyfunctional enterosorbent based on superfine silicon dioxide.
• acute and chronic intoxications of various origin (adults and children);
• acute enteric infections of various genesis including food toxicoinfections, diarrhea syndrome of non-infectious genesis, dysbacteriosis (as part of complex therapy);
• purulent septic diseases accompanied by expressed intoxication;
• acute intoxication with dangerous and poisonous substances, including pharmaceuticals and alcohol, alkaloids, salts of heavy metals, etc;
• food and drug allergy;
• hyperbilirubinemia (viral hepatitis and other icteruses) and hyperazotemia (chronic kidney disease)
• for prophylactic purposes: residents of environmentally unfriendly areas and people working in unhealthy and hazardous environment.
Packing contains: 25 grams - half dose course POLYSORB MP for adults. This dosage is suitable for the home use.