Lavomax - is an immunomodulatory and antiviral medication used for the treatment and prevention of respiratory and other diseases of viral nature.
Tiloron is an active ingredient of Lavomax. Tiloron activates the production of interferons - proteins that are necessary to protect the body from viruses, and also controls immunity at all stages of the FLU and SARS.
- treatment and prevention of influenza and other acute respiratory viral infections
- herpes (HSV) infection therapy
- therapy of cytomegalovirus infection
- therapy of urogenital and respiratory chlamydia
- therapy of viral hepatitis A, B, C
- pulmonary tuberculosis therapy
- therapy of infectious-allergic and viral encephalomyelitis
hypersensitivity to the drug
during pregnancy and lactation
Package: 10 tabs 125 mg