Claritin has anti-allergic, antihistamine and antipruritic action. The action of Claritin is based on blocking histamine receptors. The effects of using Claritin manifest very quickly (within half an hour), and the duration of action is up to 24 hours.
The active ingredient of Claritin is Loratadine.
Claritin children’s syrup is dye-free, sugar-free, and alcohol-free. Claritin children’s syrup is pediatrician recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.
- acute atopic conjunctivitis (H10.1)
- acute nasopharyngitis (runny nose) (J00)
- vasomotor and allergic rhinitis (J30)
- allergic rhinitis caused by plant pollen (J30.1)
- atopic dermatitis (L20)
- allergic contact dermatitis (L23)
- itching (L29)
- urticaria (L50)
- idiopathic urticaria (L50.1)
- sneezing (R06.7)
- allergy, unspecified (T78.4)
- age up to 2 years (for syrup)
- lactation period (breastfeeding)
- rare hereditary diseases (violations of galactose tolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption)
- sucrase / isomaltase deficiency, fructose intolerance
- hypersensitivity to the Loratadine
Package: 1 bottle 60 ml