Atsipol® refers to eubiotics and contains in its composition a probiotic (Lactobacillus) and prebiotic (kefiric fungus) components.
Multifactorial mechanism of action of Atsipol® is based on antagonistic activity against pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms, corrective action on the intestinal microflora and increasing of immune reactivity.
- acute intestinal infections (dysentery, salmonellosis, rotavirus gastroenteritis)
- chronic colitis
- enterocolitis infectious and noninfectious origin
- prolonged antibiotic therapy
- chronic, lingering, recurrent respiratory diseases (bronchitis, pneumonia, including Pneumocystis carinii)
- atopic dermatitis and other allergic reactions
- Prevention of dysbiosis (increasing of overall resistance of the organism)
Package: 30 capsules