Arbidol is well known antiviral and antiinfluenza remedy. Arbidol suppresses influenza viruses A and B, coronavirus associated with severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
According to the mechanism of the antiviral action Arbidol relates to fusion inhibitors, interacts with hemagglutinin of the virus and prevent fusion of the lipid envelope of the virus and cell membranes.
Arbidol has a moderate immunomodulatory effects. Also it has interferon-inducing activity.
Package: 10 tabs
- influenza A and B, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) (including complicated by bronchitis, pneumonia);
- secondary immunodeficiency states;
- complex therapy of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, and recurrent herpetic infection.
- prevention of postoperative infectious complications and the normalization of immune status.
- combined therapy of acute intestinal infection rotavirus etiology in children older than 3 years.