Ergoferon is immunostimulant, wich has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, antihistamines and antiviral properties.
The components of Ergoferon aptly fall into the desired target, while stimulating activity of different elements and parts of the immune system.
- diseases caused by the herpes virus as the labial and genital character, as well as chicken pox and shingles, ophthalmoherpes and infectious mononucleosis;
- caused by a coronavirus, adenovirus, parainfluenza virus and respiratory syncytial virus acute respiratory viral infections;
- meningococcal meningitis and Enterovirus;
- acute intestinal infection caused by enterovirus served, coronavirus, adenovirus, rotavirus and calicivirus;
- hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome;
- often occur recently influenza A and B, as well as more complex steps such as avian and swine.
Also it can be widely used in the treatment of diseases such as:
- pneumonia of various origins, including provoked atypical pathogens;
- whooping cough;
Package: 20 tabs.