Alpha-Tocopherol is a natural antioxidant. It protects the cell membranes of tissues from oxidative changes stimulates the synthesis of heme and heme-containing enzymes - hemoglobin, myoglobin, cytochromes, catalases, peroxidases. It also inhibits the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids and selenium.
Alpha-Tocopherol inhibits cholesterol synthesis, prevents erythrocyte hemolysis, increased increased capillary permeability, prevents dysfunction of the seminiferous tubules and testicles, placenta, normalizes reproductive function, prevents the development of atherosclerosis, degenerative-dystrophic changes in the heart muscle and skeletal muscles.
- hypovitaminosis E, complex therapy of conditions accompanied by an increased need of the body for vitamin E
- uscular dystrophy, ringworm, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, asthenic and neurotic syndrome, fatigue, paresis, myasthenia, myopathy, menstrual cycle violations, the threat of termination of pregnancy, menopause, violation of gonadal function in men and women, dermatosis, psoriasis
atrophy of the respiratory mucosa, paradontosis
- rheumatic diseases: fibrositis, tendinopathies, diseases of the joints and spine
- endocrine diseases: thyrotoxicosis, diabetes mellitus, especially with ketoacidosis, diabetic polyneuropathy
- malabsorption syndrome, chronic liver diseases
- myocardial dystrophy, spasms of peripheral vessels
- in a state of convalescence after diseases occurring with febrile syndrome.
Package: 1 bottle 50 ml 0,3/ml