5-NOK - antimicrobial agent, derivative of 8-hydroxyquinoline. It has a wide spectrum of action. Selectively inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA, forming complexes with metal-enzymes of microbial cells.
5-NOK is effective against:
- Staphylococcus spp. (Including Staphylococcus aureus)
- Streptococcus spp. (Including beta-haemolytic streptococcus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Enterococcus faecalis)
- Corynebacterium spp.
- Bacillus subtilis
- Escherichia coli
- Proteus spp.
- Klebsiella spp.
- Salmonella spp.
- Shigella spp.
- Enterobacter spp.
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Ureaplasma urealyticum
- Mycoplasma hominis
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Trichomonas vaginalis.
Also it is effective against certain species of fungi (Candida, dermatophytes, mold fungi, some pathogens of deep mycoses).
Treatment of acute, chronic and recurrent urinary tract infections caused by susceptible microorganisms nitroksolinu:
Infected adenoma or carcinoma of the prostate.
Prevention of infectious complications in the postoperative period in surgical interventions on the kidney and the urogenital tract, as well as in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures (catheterization, cystoscopy).
Prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- renal impairment severe (CC less than 20 ml / min);
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Children under 3 years
- Lactation (breastfeeding)
- Hypersensitivity to nitroksolin or other ingredients
- Hypersensitivity to quinolines.
Package: Package: 1 bottle, 50 tabs 50 mg.